Feed A Family
Christmas Food Distribution
Did you know that 1 in 4 Texas children face uncertainty about having enough to eat? This holiday season, you can help us provide families in need with a bag of groceries over the Christmas break. Every bag we collect in November will be delivered to schools in our community who can give it directly to the students who need it. There are a number of ways that you can be a blessing by supporting our Christmas Food Distribution.
If you have questions about our Christmas Food Distribution, please contact our Community Resource Manager, Sabina Luque.
How can i Get involved?
FILL A BAG
- Pick up a bag from Bridging For Tomorrow or use your own.
- Fill your bag with the items listed:
- 2 cans of vegetables
- 2 cans of fruit or fruit cups
- 1 jar of peanut butter
- 1 jar of jelly
- 2 cans of meat (ham, tuna, chicken, etc.)
- 1 bag of dry beans
- 1 bag of rice or pasta
- 1 box of macaroni and cheese
- 1 box of cereal
- Drop your bag of groceries off at Bridging For Tomorrow during our office hours. We are collecting bags throughout November.
Can't fill an entire bag on your own? Consider inviting your friends, family, or coworkers to participate with you. You can also bring any of the items listed above to our Food Pantry.
Host a Food Drive
If you would like to host a Food Drive to benefit our Christmas Food Distribution, please contact Jessie Chambers so can provide you with more information and promotional materials.
No time to shop? You can support our Christmas Food Distribution by giving online.